Ever sent an important mail with wrong information or improper grammar to a person? Wish you could unsend it? It’s easy to do that in Gmail, here’s how :
- Open Gmail and simply start with clicking the gear in the top right and select ‘Settings’.
- Scroll down and you will find the undo send option.
- Select “Enable Undo Send”
- You will also see the option to select “cancellation period”
- Select this wisely as this is the time you are allowed to unsend an email.
- At the bottom of the page. click on “Save Changes”.
Congrats, you saved yourself from many future embarrassments.