- Breath properly – Focus on deep breathing and maintain the focus at all times, don’t give attention to any distracting thoughts.
- Upper body posture – relax your arms and shoulders, sitting straight keep your hands on your thighs .
- Lower body posture-If you are sitting on a chair then keep your feet flat on the floor or sit cross – legged with the help of cushions.
- Emotions – Feel your emotions as you meditate, it brings stability and improves your emotional health.
- Eyes – To keep your meditation body based -close your eyes. If you want to feel the anchored space then keep them open but don’t let yourself get distracted.
- Time– Start with meditating for 5 minutes a day and gradually move upto an hour or more .
Summarised from this infographic.