A lot of people all over the world make tea from Hibiscus flowers.The resulting ruby coloured, sour flavoured tea (also known as “sour tea”) has many health benefits. Here is why it is one of the healthiest drinks ever –
- It regulates high blood pressure and at the same time has been found to be good for heart.
- Regular exercise not providing satisfactory results? Hibiscus tea helps you lower cholesterol as well.
- It can effectively tackle internal inflammation which can be a symptom of serious health issues.
- This tea has been found to be very good for liver which neutralises toxins in your body.
- It helps you relax by decreasing anxiety, depression and soothes your nerves.
- Worried about your weight? Hibiscus tea contains weight shedding properties.
- Improves digestion by supporting regular bowel movements leading to toxins being flushed out of your body.
Time to boil some flowers?
Summarised up to 70% from – Health benefits of drinking hibiscus tea